When Microsoft released Power BI in 2015, the goal was to provide non-technical users with all the tools required to aggregate, analyse, visualise and share data in a fast and intuitive way. Today, it is one of the most widely used self-service business intelligence cloud services for SMEs, and for excellent reasons:
- Connect to hundreds of data sources, from cloud services to on-site sources and Excel spreadsheets
- Produce easy-to-read reports that cut out the fluff and focus on what matters
- Share data and insights online and via mobile devices whenever and wherever it’s needed
- Personalise your dashboard to make Power BI work the way you want it to work
- Microsoft’s best-in-class, built-in security and governance functionalities ensure the safety of your data
Above all, it’s easy: creating simple dashboards and visualisations are matters of minutes.