Our approach combines the best of both worlds – local proximity through on-site support that is integrated with the client support team and complemented by global resources for increased cost efficiency.
By applying our GLocal approach we make a real difference, offering tailor-made support based on our clients’ individual needs over time, providing a truly flexible, responsive service.
The implementation of a new IT solution shouldn’t signal the end of the journey. Businesses requirements change and software continues to innovate, through a process of continuous improvement you can stay relevant and fully exploit the potential of your investment.
Continuous improvement is at the heart of what we do. We work with our clients to optimise your solution to its maximum potential rather than just sit and wait for tickets, continuously bringing the latest innovations to the fore.
- Operational driven improvements
- Use of AI to predict workloads
- Automatic ticket routing based on AI/Machine Learning
- Process mining to detect optimisation opportunities
- Use of RPA to take over repetitive admin backend processes and automate basics
We have strong operations experience, with the latest tools to implement and monitor our client’s situation.
Change and Release Services
Maximise business value from your SAP and Microsoft Cloud-hosted solutions.
Exploit the maximum potential of your investment using Delaware Change and Release Services.
As part of our service offering we help guide our clients through the release cycle to understand the business benefit that can be realised for new mandatory and optional features.
We have a strong operations experience with the latest tools to implement and monitor our client’s solution.
- Hybrid landscape monitoring
- Security monitoring and threat hunting
- Patching and maintenance
- Performance tuning
- Platform security
- Azure cost management
- Azure Accelerated Deployment
- Security assessments
We go one step further
Experience level agreements
We don’t just deliver to SLAs. We go a step further to provide you with Experience Level Agreements (XLAs).
This means we do not just measure the process and completion of an objective of our services, but we also measure the outcomes and value of our services in order to provide you with a more wholesome experience, connecting goals and improvements of your business.
A partnership built to last
- We’re always here for you. We offer a 24/7 service desk and on-call support
- We’re ITIL certified, process-oriented with complete transition methodology, comprehensive knowledge management and high-quality service management
- We offer a flexible cost model. With our GLocal delivery model and focus on innovation and automation, we can offer a cost mode that works for your business. We can flex resources up and down, depending on what you need
- We care about a partnership that lasts. We go to great lengths to get to know your business and its culture, deploy dedicated teams and commit to a continuous improvement plan that focuses on reduced tickets and optimised processes. Our vision is to create a lifetime partnership of innovation within stability with you
- Our partners. We offer a complete service, working with our main technology partners, SAP, Microsoft and OpenText, for both on-premise and cloud solutions
- Be part of an extended partnership team, and benefit from our deep knowledge and direct access to their development and consulting teams
- We have over 20 years’ experience