Professional Services: rethinking business models to deliver profitable client value.
Professional services firms are often seen as the vanguard of digital transformation for their clients. However, the simple “time and materials” business model that proved highly profitable for professional services organisations in the past is being replaced by an outcome-based business model.
In the wake of the recent global pandemic, remote working is becoming a long-term reality. Many organisations will opt to make remote working permanent, and the advent of emerging technologies and collaboration tools will increasingly ensure virtual work is productive, collaborative, flexible and cost effective.
delaware, as an IT solution provider, helps professional services firms by improving their operational efficiency, business responsiveness, and customer satisfaction.
We cover the entire business process of cross-industry professional services, from lead generation, opportunity management, project management, and project resource planning through to the follow-up processes in engagement management, such as invoice creation and analysis.
Enabling digitalisation to unlock value and efficiency
We are a global company that delivers advanced IT solutions and services that support professional services organisations. From classic PSFs to fellow technology providers, our consultants have deep expertise across a wide range of sectors. We can implement the tools that support your unique processes, not simply because we have the technological expertise and profound understanding of best practices, but also because we rely on them to drive our own business.
Discover FAST Professional Services
Maximising the utilisation of your consultants and enabling the right tools to maximise your business efficiency and flexibility are key to growing project-based services businesses.
At Delaware we’ve developed a flexible and affordable solution to help your business to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and optimise your project profitability.
This best practice solution, built with market-leading SAP cloud technologies, ensures you a pragmatic approach to the lifecycle of projects with real-time financial insights, in one integrated platform.
Implementation time: 18-24 weeks, ensuring time to value through the application of industry best practices and predefined content.
Enable self-serve and automation to drive efficient, optimised core processes
Get the latest project forecast data at the click of a button, in real-time
Find “best fit” resources based on skills, availability, and past engagements
Simplify and harmonise billing and payment processes
Why choose delaware?
- We offer our solutions within the context of your industry’s best practices, we identify the applications, and tools best suited to your business model.
- Our team is comprised of experienced specialists in business management, revenue recognition, finance, and reporting.
- We adopt an agile and pragmatic approach to projects and collaborate closely with your team to ensure impactful results.
This is due to our historical knowledge of the international market, our proficiency in SAP environments and our proximity to our customers, with whom we work together in a spirit of co-innovation.
As a result, delaware can carry out the most innovative projects, integrating concepts such as artificial intelligence (AI), smart robots and user experience. These are all elements that are profoundly revolutionising the world of business services.
Why is delaware different?
With 15 years of experience in business transformation across many industries, at delaware we support your projects and help to boost operational excellence. We offer:
- A strong, motivated team of experts, familiar with the characteristics of the profession, its constraints, challenges, and its developments.
- Daily solutions provided by our support team solid references in supporting projects, including ours.
- Expertise to advise key stakeholders in your business on the conduct of the analysis of the results of his company.
- A structured and realistic roadmap for any transition to the cloud, and we ensure effective solutions.
"Two days saved for monthly closings"
Emmanuel GARELLI Project Leader, AKKA Technologies