4 dynamic pillars
If that still seems abstract, it’s because Dynamics 365 covers such a vast range of possibilities. The most important advantages revolve around 4 pillars:
- Engage customers: Understand customer behavior from consideration to purchase and build personalized experiences.
- Empower employees: Make sure employees have all the tools and insights they need to outperform themselves.
- Optimize operations: Adapt your operations to a dynamic business environment with advanced analytics.
- Transform products: Automate processes, become more proactive and even come up with entirely new business models.
Since Microsoft’s goal is to create a single, seamless business environment, Dynamics 365 works together with other Microsoft products:
- Add a business intelligence layer with Microsoft Power BI
- Perform predictive analytics and reap the benefits of machine learning with Cortana Intelligence
- Unite business and personal productivity with Office 365
- Use ready-made apps or create your own without any need for coding skills with PowerApps
delaware can help you identify the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution that meets your unique needs.
How can we help?
Create clarity in the breadth of possibilities posed by Microsoft Dynamics 365, with delaware’s extensive technological knowledge and experience as a Gold-certified Microsoft partner. Together, we can guide you to operational excellence.
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach
- We offer end-to-end solutions
- We collaborate closely with your team
- We have 15 years of large-scale IT project experience across numerous industries