Delaware Game Of Operational Excellence 2016
For our international customer we are looking for teams of enthusiastic consultants. The aim is to help them achieve operational excellence in the expansion of their activities worldwide.
This global business plan will require a total business re-engineering process in the following domains:
- Strategy – What global strategy needs to be followed when selling, buying and producing products?
- Procurement – What vendors need to be chosen for buying the raw materials required and at what cost?
- Demand Planning – What forecasting method needs to be applied to predict future sales accurately?
- Supply Chain Planning – How to globally establish a sustainable supply network? How to determine capacity and schedule production in the most efficient manner?
- Master student TEW/Commercial Engineer/Civil Engineer
- You have a passion for optimization with a curiosity in IT
- You are driven to speed up to operational excellence
Period & Location
- February 16th – March 17th 2017
- The game will be played remotely, with events in our offices in Kortrijk, Antwerp and Ghent
February 16: kick-off in Antwerp
March 10: simulation event in Kortrijk
March 17: grand finale at a secret location in Ghent
- City trip to one of Europe’s finest capitals
- A unique opportunity to gain experience in consulting and the possibility to align academics, business and IT in a customer-based business simulation
- Please contact email@example.com