Do you have what it takes?
- Able to perform Analytics architect/strategy roles across a range of technologies
- SAC experience is a must have
- Has delivered several end-to-end Analytics projects, both in a hands-on and leadership capacity
- Experience with Microsoft Analytics products (Power BI, Synapse, Databricks) is required.
- Experience with SAP technologies (S/4HANA Analytics, BW, BW4/HANA and SAC) a bonus
- The role is a 50/50 split between Delivery and Business & Competency Development, so prior experience as a CoE or Competency lead, will strengthen your application
- The role requires candidates to be comfortable in a presales and sales environment, driving growth of our Analytics practice and pipeline within the UK
- Ability to operate within a global environment, building delivery models using a hybrid approach of local and GDC resources
- Experience of working in a consulting environment
- Experienced/skilled in client stakeholder management
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Enjoys working in entrepreneurial and collaborative environments
- This role is mainly a client-site based role, and hence weekly travel is a must (typically Mon-Thu travel schedule, depending on project activities/phasing) - currently all roles are home based
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life.
Are you keen to help us, Click the Apply Now button below.
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail email@example.com We really want to hear from you.