Microsoft Dynamics 365: unite people, data and processes
To achieve operational excellence, processes, departments and people have to work closely together. Operating in siloes and chasing short-sighted KPIs won’t cut it: what you need is an operating system that offers a real-time, precise overview of processes and performance. With Dynamics 365, Microsoft transcends the largely artificial boundaries of the IT landscape, offering full integration of ERP, service and CRM capabilities within a complete business suite.
One of the key advantages of Dynamics 365 is that it allows business to truly transform themselves across the board to meet the changing needs of their customers. Because Dynamics’ intelligent applications work seamlessly together in the cloud, it helps you to connect people, data and processes in new and exciting ways.
4 dynamic pillars
If that still seems abstract, it’s because Dynamics 365 covers such a vast range of possibilities. The most important advantages revolve around 4 pillars:
- Engage customers: Understand customer behavior from consideration to purchase and build personalized experiences.
- Empower employees: Make sure employees have all the tools and insights they need to outperform themselves.
- Optimize operations: Adapt your operations to a dynamic business environment with advanced analytics.
- Transform products: Automate processes, become more proactive and even come up with entirely new business models.
Since Microsoft’s goal is to create a single, seamless business environment, Dynamics 365 works together with other Microsoft products:
- Add a business intelligence layer with Microsoft Power BI
- Perform predictive analytics and reap the benefits of machine learning with Cortana Intelligence
- Unite business and personal productivity with Office 365
- Use ready-made apps or create your own without any need for coding skills with PowerApps
delaware can help you identify the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution that meets your unique needs.
How can we help?
Create clarity in the breadth of possibilities posed by Microsoft Dynamics 365, with delaware’s extensive technological knowledge and experience as a Gold-certified Microsoft partner. Together, we can guide you to operational excellence.
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach
- We offer end-to-end solutions
- We collaborate closely with your team
- We have 15 years of large-scale IT project experience across numerous industries
Data management & governance
Data is an enterprise asset that needs to be managed as thoughtfully as money or employees
Every industry is vastly different. Seek a transformation partner with deep expertise and sector experience.