Reporting into: Marketing Manager
Salary: Circa £25k
What will you be doing as a Marketing Executive?
- Support the development and delivery of marketing and digital campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and solution teams to assist the definition and execution of all marketing requirements
- Build and support campaign plans with the marketing, sales and solution teams
- Work with solution teams to create compelling content to support marketing campaigns and the sales team
- Responsible for specific lead generation and brand awareness KPIs
- Manage content on Delaware’s UK website and marketing automation platform (HubSpot)
- Ensure website performance is maintained at an optimum level/against agreed KPIs
- Define and oversee social media content development and execution
- Effectively research and communicate all market-sensitive information to the relevant channels i.e. competitor analysis
- Collaborate with regional and international marketing teams with the goal of generating brand awareness in a consistent manner
- Successfully localise the brand, maintaining core values and mission
- Actively work on information sharing
- Manage the day-to-day requirements for marketing execution, including working alongside external agencies
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware Marketing Executive?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- At least 2 years' experience of proven B2B marketing and digital experience in a commercially driven role
- Professional Services or IT industry background preferred
- Hands-on experience of delivering integrated marketing campaigns, including live events, virtual events, and content
- Experience of generating and nurturing leads
- Experience of using marketing automation platforms, preferably HubSpot
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud, preferrd but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own time effectively without supervision but also to know when to ask for support
- Able to make a difference through getting buy-in from stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, strong creative judgement and copywriting skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects, maintaining attention to quality standards
Want to discover more?
Learn more about us on our website. Interested in a career at delaware? Click the Apply Now button to submit your application.